2017-18 Mentee Application
The Mentee Application is not yet available for the 2017-18 cycle.
The fourth cycle of the Mentorship Program is coming to Innis College, and we are looking for enthusiastic 2nd, 3rd and 4th year mentees!
This program brings together Innis alumni with current students in one-to-one mentorship pairings. If you are looking for strategies to create a fulfilling student experience, or to discover expectations and possibilities after graduation, this program is an excellent opportunity to gather wisdom from someone who has been in your shoes.
- Duration | Oct 2017 to Apr 2018
- Frequency | Once per month (suggested minimum)
- Modes of Communication | In-person, Phone, Email, Live Chat (whatever best suits you and your mentor)
- Eligibility | Any student affiliated with Innis College, Innis Residence, and/or the Cinema Studies, Urban Studies, and Writing & Rhetoric Programs
- Matching Process
- 4th year students will primarily be paired on the basis of their career aspirations in relation to the career accomplishments of our mentors
- 2nd and 3rd year students will primarily be paired based on their goals and interests, during and immediately after undergraduate life, in relation to the experiences of our young alumni mentors, as students and as they transitioned beyond Innis
- 1st year students are encouraged to join Innis InSIGHT, a peer-to-peer mentoring program designed to ease the transition into their undergraduate student experience
- Mentee Orientation & Launch Reception | Oct 2017 (date & time TBD)
- Application Process | The Mentorship Committee will select those candidates most suited for the program based upon two rounds of application: an online application form & CV, and a small-group interview.
- For more information please contact the Mentorship Program Coordinator at email@example.com.