Strengthen Your Career Path
You are invited to Strengthen Your Career Path
Mentees and mentors will first complete the StrengthQuest© Inventory and learn their Top 5 Strengths. Then, through an interactive session mentees will consider how to leverage their Strengths in their future careers while mentors will reflect on how they have applied their Strengths to their own careers and offer guidance to their student mentee.
Participating in this workshop and exploring your Strengths together with your mentee/mentor can add focus to your mentorship conversations and can act as your February meeting.
- Tuesday, February 13, 5:30-7:30
- Innis Residence, 111 St. George Street, Toronto ON
- Registration required. Complete the form below no later than Friday, February 9, 12:00pm
- StrengthQuest© Inventory online assessment must be completed prior to the workshop on February 13.
- Workshop facilitated by Samantha Hartlen, Lead Coordinator, Clubs & Leadership, Student Life, University of Toronto
- Refreshments provided
What is StrengthsQuest ©?
The Clifton StrengthsFinder is a Web-based assessment of personality from the perspective of Positive Psychology. Your StrengthsQuest journey begins with a 30-minute online assessment, the Clifton StrengthsFinder. This assessment has helped more than 8 million people around the world discover their talents. After you take the Clifton StrengthsFinder, you’ll receive a customized report that lists your top five talent themes, along with action items for development and suggestions about how you can use your talents to achieve academic, career, and personal success.