What We Do
The Innis College Alumni Office is committed to keeping alumni connected to the College and to each other, and to help foster a lifelong relationship with the University of Toronto.
To maintain this strong connection and to continue to engage the members of the Innis community, we are constantly enhancing our alumni programming by offering a variety of new programs and services including:
- Social, networking, and educational events and seminars;
- Access to engaging speakers, professors, and high profile individuals and alumni;
- Access to affinity services and family programming;
- Valuable volunteer opportunities at the College;
- Frequent communications with up-to-date information on the activities of the College, its students, faculty, alumni and friends;
- Access to a talented pool of employable students;
- Opportunities to mentor current students;
- Valuable giving opportunities in support of the College’s areas of greatest need.